Good afternoon to All. I have evaluated weather forcasts from different outlets. Considering the coverage of racers that travel to the BTE KOC Series Presented By David McMurtry Racing Engines i feel it is the best decision to cancel event this weekend.

From my understanding most if not all weather forcasts have rain for much or all day Saturday with rain starting as early as Friday Night and as late as Sunday midday.

This decision is a tough one but i feel deep down it is the best call to make considering the information i have to this point.

I am as disappointed as much as you racer is but i am not wanting have you spend funds to get to track with a significant chance you will not race at all.

I hope each of you understand. This is not a easy decision to make but again i feel it is the best one to make.

I will announce asap on how we will address the 2017 Points Championships after i get input and consider various options.

As always that decision will be in best interest of the KOC Family.

Thank You,
Gaylon 228-323-7325